One of our books will be part of a book swap through BookFunnel tomorrow (May 6, 2022). I am swapping What Can I Do Now That I Have a Traumatic Brain Injury with Jane Holder’s The Mindset of Home Gardening. Please check it out!
f you’ve thought about starting a garden but don’t know where to begin, The Mindset of Home Gardening can help you take those first steps.
Within its pages you’ll learn:
- How to grow your own delicious and nourishing food
- The best type of gardening for you to be successful
- How to get started with little equipment or space
The Mindset of Home Gardening will help you get started growing your own beautiful garden, even if you think you don’t have a green thumb. Its easy-to-read instructions will help you understand how you can begin growing your own beautiful plants and delicious food using several different methods. You’ll be able to select the right method to maximize your chances of success from the beginning.
In addition, you’ll also learn:
- The many benefits of growing your own food
- The benefits of involving children in gardening
- Advantages and disadvantages of seven different gardening methods to help you select the right one for your circumstances
Order your copy today and start growing your own delicious food!
Please Leave a Reply